top of page

White Wolf Alchemy Group

Public·372 members

Hi White Wolf Tribe! I have been in the process of change, I would love to get back to my community HERE!


As some of you may know, I have been studying Gestalt Coaching the last two years, as well as Qi Gong, now I am studying Gestalt Therapy and it is starting to form this new version of me I am becoming and the new ways of which I can be of service to the collective as a whole and to you individually. I would love to come into this space with more awareness of ¤ what do you enjoy of my content? ¤ what you have not enjoyed as much? ¤ what you would like for me to try out, experiment with, etc.? More than anything I want to have fun doing what I love to do. Gestalt has a beautiful way of increasing our awareness of how we are in contact with the world, our community, our family, friends and most importantly our own self. In the application of this method I discovered my blind spots, my own limitations, my arrogance, my ignorance, my frustrations with the spiritual community and how it blocked my own flow. I allowed it to mold me and shape me anew and now I am ready to offer a Gestalt Approach to my spiritual coaching, to my life coaching to the path of the sacred union or twin flames as some may still label their experience.


You are so welcome to use this forum in its changed form, in your own becoming and step towards the new with me as we trek on towards the within, creating the new without, The New Earth lived from Heart in Unity. This is where I will be showing up and where you can connect with me. All future posts and videos will be posted here first. All correspondence will happen here. And only here! Send your emails through the website or chat directly with me here or on the whats app link that is provided in the forum and the website. As above, so below, as within, so without. As Soul, so the YOU N I VERSE. Thank you for being part of this community and thank you for ALL THE SUPPORT the last decade and a half!! WOW!!! Time flies when you're in grueling dark nights of the soul...*Snickers* Blessings to you all!!! In our eternal becoming, Ulf Haukenes-Grey


Accessibility Statement for WHITE WOLF ALCHEMY.COM

This is an accessibility statement from WHITE WOLF ALCHEMY.

Conformance status

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance:

Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.

WHITE WOLF ALCHEMY.COM is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.

Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.

Additional accessibility considerations

Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.

Feedback

We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of WHITE WOLF ALCHEMY.COM.

Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on WHITE WOLF ALCHEMY.COM:​

We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.

Date

This statement was created on 28 January 2025 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.

bottom of page